How To Calculate Tds On Salary
- Determine (the amount or number of something) mathematically
- Determine by reasoning, experience, or common sense; reckon or judge
- judge to be probable
- Include as an essential element in one’s plans
- account: keep an account of
- make a mathematical calculation or computation
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- (salaried) compensated: receiving or eligible for compensation; “salaried workers”; “a stipendiary magistrate”
- (salaried) receiving a salary; “salaried members of the staff”
- A fixed regular payment, typically paid on a monthly or biweekly basis but often expressed as an annual sum, made by an employer to an employee, esp. a professional or white-collar worker
- wage: something that remunerates; “wages were paid by check”; “he wasted his pay on drink”; “they saved a quarter of all their earnings”
- A Teachta Dala , often TD in English, is a member of Dail Eireann, the lower house of the Oireachtas (the Irish Parliament). It is the equivalent of terms such as “Member of Parliament” (MP) or “deputy” used in other states.
- (.td) .td is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Chad (Tchad).
- (TD (mascot)) T.D. is the official mascot of the National Football League’s Miami Dolphins franchise. The Miami Dolphins official website jokingly states that T.D. was signed on April 18, 1997 by former Dolphins head coach Jimmy Johnson as a free agent.
Clearly it is some sort of calculating machine but despite considerable pressing and twiddling I’ve not figured out how to work it.
I’m posting this here in case a visitor here can tell me more about it. Where, when was it made? How do I work it?